We will store your items completely free of charge for 180 days. When items become aged, it costs you and it costs Stadium Goods in terms of storage costs. That’s why we're introducing a fee for older items - to encourage active inventory management and reduce how much time products spend sitting in the warehouse. Adjusting prices and ensuring that aged inventory sells will help ensure the best experience for our consignors and our customers.
Starting on May 1st, 2023, items that have been consigned with Stadium Goods that are older than 180 days from the day your item is accepted by Stadium Goods are subject to an Aged Inventory Fee of $2, per month, per item. Fees can be avoided by reducing the price of each item by at least 10% per item each month on aged items to increase the likelihood of selling.
Here are a few other things you should know about the program.
- Throughout the website and app you will see products marked and be able to filter by "Will Incur Fee".
- Avoid the fee by dropping the price of the "Will Incur Fee" products by 10% each month after 180 days. We will show you the exact amount you need to lower each item to avoid the fee. Price drops must be submitted prior to 5:00pm ET on the last day of the month.
- Fees will be charged on the 1st of every month. Charges will appear as AGED INVENTORY FEE in the FEES section on your sales and payouts page. Fees will be deducted from your outstanding balance or next sale. Click on a fee to view details including which serials incurred the fee.
- We will send you a monthly email and push notification notification letting you know of the upcoming Aged inventory Fee 3 days before the fee is charged.
- There are few exemptions to the aged inventory fee. Any items in the following category will not incur a fee:
- Items marked as "In Review" on the charge date.
- Items marked as "In Transit" on the charge date.
- Select "Trophy Case" items. These will be determined by Stadium Goods and are subject to change.
- Items marked as "In Promotion" on the charge date will still be considered for an aged inventory fee.
- As an Enterprise level consignor, you may be eligible for preferential rates. Please contact your Account Manager directly for more information.