At any time you can reduce the price of your products using Stadium Supply website or mobile app. You cannot raise the price of items in your inventory. Keep in mind we store your product for 180 days absolutely free of charge. So be sure to manage your prices in that time to avoid the aged inventory fee that comes after 180 days. Here are a few ways to search, filter, and manage prices of your inventory.
- You can search for products using name, brand, nickname, or SKU on both the website and mobile app
- On both the website and mobile app you'll see a health metric for each product. This is our assessment of the price of your product based on age, sales data, and your current price. Keep it green to have the best chance of selling fast.
- On the website you can filter products by lowest/not lowest, product age, and whether they will incur an aged inventory fee. Learn more about the aged inventory program here. You can access even more filters on the Price Drops page on the website. Here you can have more data to make pricing decisions and even match all to lowest on multiple products at the same time.
- You can also bulk edit on the Price Drops page. Click "Adjust Prices(.CSV) on the top right and follow the instructions.
- On the mobile app you can filter products in Inventory by not lowest price, over 90 days, and whether they will incur an aged inventory fee. Currently you can lower the price of one product at a time by tapping the price and entering a new one.
- You can only lower prices and cannot raise them above your current price.
- Price changes can take time to process across all sales channels. You may see a different price on our website than the price you agreed to sell your item for. This may be due to promotions or sales we may be running or it may be due to the processing fee for buyers. Neither of these scenarios will affect your payout amount for your item
Click here to learn about what happens when products sell and how you get paid!