You can request withdrawal of your product(s) after 14 days of authentication. There is a $15 withdrawal fee per item, which covers processing and shipping costs back to you. Here's how to request a withdrawal.
- Go to the Withdrawal page on the Stadium Supply website. From the app tap Account icon on the top right and then "Withdraw Products". Sign in with the same credentials you used on the app.
- Select the products you want to withdraw and then click "Request Withdrawal"
- Select a reason for your withdrawal and then click "Confirm Address".
- Confirm the address is correct as this is the address that will be used when shipping the product(s) back to you. When you're ready click "Proceed to Payment".
- Enter a credit card or use the one saved on file. If you wish to use a different billing address you can do so here. When you're finished click "Submit Withdrawal".
- Once you submit, our team will get to work processing your request. This process generally only takes a few days, but during busy times can take up to 2 weeks. We'll keep you updated on the progress via email.
- In the event your item sells before we are able to process the withdrawal, you will receive your agreed upon pay-out value once the sale is confirmed and a refund of your shipping charge.
- You cannot request a withdrawal if you currently have a negative balance on your account. Please reach out to your firstname.lastname@example.org or your Account Manager to pay off this balance first before requesting a withdrawal.