Once we receive your product we begin the authentication phase. We do this within 2 business days of receiving your product. Stadium Goods takes great pride in offering the best selection of sneakers to our customers. Because of this, we have a very rigid authentication process before an item can be listed for sale.
Here are a few things to know about the authentication process.
- We only accept sneakers that are authentic, new, unused, and in pristine condition. Any products that are not brand new and in the original box with all accessories will be rejected.
- Rejections can occur for a number of reasons. Any products that are missing items, not in their original box, or for any other reason do not pass our authentication process, will be sent back to the consignor.
- If your items are rejected we will reach out to you to coordinate the return of your items. We will inform you which items were rejected and for what reason. A $5 rejection fee and $15 shipping charge will be applied via Paypal invoice. Once the invoice is paid, your items will be shipped back to you. If your item(s) are rejected and you do not pay your invoice within 30 days, your item(s) will either be donated or responsibly discarded.
- Once we confirm your product passed our authentication criteria, you can expect to see your items listed on site within 3-5 business days.
- Only the lowest priced items are listed on site for sale. You may see a different price on our website than the price you agreed to sell your item for. This may be due to promotions or sales we may be running or it may be due to the processing fee for buyers. Neither of these scenarios will affect your payout amount for your item.