In the last article we showed you how to find products to consign. Now we'll walk through building and submitting a ticket with all the products you want to consign.
- Once you find a product you want to consign, simply tap on one or more sizes to start adding that product to your ticket. Keep in mind we only accept new and unworn products.
- For each size, you'll set a quantity and a price
- If there is data available, we'll show you a Pre-Approved Range. This is a range we suggest pricing the product in for it to sell quickly. If you price outside this range, we will need to manually review the price, which can take up to 3 business days. We suggest keeping prices in the pre-approved range for fast sell through and quicker listing for sale that does not require a review.
- The price must be the same for all quantities of a particular size, but the price can be different for each size of the same SKU.
- Once you have selected all sizes and set prices tap "Add Products" on web or "Update Ticket" on the mobile app.
- Continue to do this for all products you want to consign.
- Once you're ready Submit the ticket.
- You will not be able to edit or delete your ticket once your ticket is submitted and accepted. Please make sure to double check your ticket before submitting for approval.
- There may be a delay in the processing of your ticket if you do not send in all the items on your ticket. Items sent without pre-approval will be automatically rejected.
- If you decide not to send in any of your items, no worries, your ticket does not need to be deleted.
Ticket Statuses after Submitting:
- "Pending" means products on your ticket are priced outside of the Pre-Approved Range and need a review by a member of our team.
- "Modified" means we have sent a counter-offer for a product that was priced outside of the pre-approved range. At this stage, you can accept or reject the counter-offer. If you reject the counter-offer the product will be marked rejected and you are not allowed to send that item in for consignment.
- "Approved" means you are ready to send in the product(s) for consignment! You have 14 days to send in products that are "Approved" before they expire. Once expired, you'll need to submit a new ticket before sending in the product(s) for consignment.
- You can view the status of each ticket you submit by clicking "Sell" and then "Show Tickets" on the website or "Tickets" on the bottom navigation bar on the mobile app.