Follow the steps below to generate a shipping label to ship your product(s) in for consignment.
- To start the shipping flow tap on a specific ticket from the Tickets list page on the website or mobile app. Click "Ship Items" on the website or "Deliver Approved Products" on the mobile app.
- Select some or all of the approved products on your ticket
- Select how many products per shipping box. There is a maximum of 15 products per shipping box allowed. If you send in additional items in a shipping box, they may be rejected and you will incur a rejection fee per item.
- Adding insurance is optional, but we strongly suggest you do so to protect your investment. Insurance costs 1% of the value of all products you're shipping in. Value is based on the prices set when submitting the ticket.
- Confirm your address
- Add payment information and generate your label(s). The first label is free on us!
- Generating labels can take a few minutes so we will email you the labels once they are ready.
Please note that the expiration date for the all free label offers is 7 days, starting on the date of account creation.
Click here to learn about our drop off option in New York.
Click here to learn about our authentication process.