Getting Started with StadiumSupply is easy. Watch this 1min video or read below for more information. Happy selling!
- If you don't have a StadiumSupply account already sign up here
- Search for products using keywords, scan UPCs on boxes using the StadiumSupply app, or tap on one of the product recommendations to start adding products to a ticket. If we have enough data, we'll even provide a recommended price range to help you sell fast. Keep in mind we only accept new and unworn sneakers.
- Once you've added all the products you want to consign, simply tap Submit.
- Then ship or, if you're in NY area, drop off products to get them to us. Larger quantity/value tickets may qualify for pickup.
- Once your products arrive they'll be authenticated and put up for sale.
- That's it! We'll pay you the next day after your sale is made and the order ships.
Once you sign up you will be given a DC number associated with your account. Your DC is your personalized consignment number associated with your Stadium Goods Seller Account. This number helps us identify your account while also ensuring that your consigned items get added to your account. If you need to access your DC, it can be found on the My Account page in the StadiumSupply website or mobile app.
This signup process if for US based consignors.
We are now offering consignment within the EU on a limited basis! See here for more details and to get added to our waitlist.